Friday 18 January 2013

Ration Book Year - Last Week

I haven't written a blog post in a while because I've felt at battle with myself over whether I should continue on with this.
I have decided to restart again on Friday 25th January when I next get paid. Because to be honest I ran out of money quite quickly and have been scrounging of my dearest Mummy (Thank you Mum!).
This time I'm going to do it differently. I'm going to start (from today) researching a lot more about rationing, create a meal plan every week and limit myself to 1 hour on the computer every day.

Now i wrote this earlier and saved and I have since written my Meal Plan;

I apologize for the scruffy writing. 

Here is the recipe for Fairy Toast

I have also just been researching into rationing etc. and found these brilliant, informative videos on the IWM's youtube channel.










Ta ta for now! x


2 comments:

  1. I see that you too are at war with modernity. It is great to see other people showing interest for the Second World War. I very much hope you'll succeed! I might actually try (again) the one how limit per day. These machines take so much of our time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, very much so! Thank you very much! They really do, they become addictive! x

      Delete